Holy Empanadas, Batman!

Monday, October 13, 2014











Of course while we were in Boise for the Dierks Bentley concert, we had to stop and get some good noms. I'd read some reviews for this empanada place and I'm always down to try fun hole-in-the-walls with great food so off we went to Tango's Empanadas and Subs.

We looked at the menu and were overwhelmed by the choices so we opted to get seven different kinds, thinking they would be small enough for us to eat in one sitting and that if we had leftovers we would take them on the drive home with us.

Yeah... Those empanadas were BIG and messy (in only the best way) so there was no way we'd be able to eat them in the car. So we took a table outside and feasted and feasted and feasted.

4 savory empanadas- chicken mole, barbeque, beef, and breakfast. 3 dessert empanadas- pumpkin, bavarian creme, and chocolate/dulce de leche/cream cheese. Every single flavor was good but my personal favorites were the chicken mole, breakfast, and bavarian creme.

Hole cannoli we were so full but we couldn't stop eating because everything was just so dang good! When we go back to Boise (which now we definitely will) I think we might get seven again because there were so many options that I need to try. Seriously. This place was absolutely amazing.

1 comment: