Merry Christmas from the Grows!
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Once again I failed to send out Christmas cards this year. Though this year, it was a conscious decision because it was either buy my family presents or pay for printing, envelopes, and postage. So maybe next year you'll get something in the mail, if we're feeling rich and on top of things. But for now, you get this digital Christmas card! But if you follow us on Instagram or this here blog, none of these pictures or news are new to you. I know, I'm useless. But because we were also too poor for professional pictures this year, this is what you get. And if this looks familiar, that's because I just took like three minutes to change the one from two years ago- the year I had cards printed and forgot to send them.
Also, Josh wears his sunglasses a lot. And my hair grew pretty fast, though it definitely didn't feel like it. And we need friends because the majority of the pictures of the both of us are selfies...
So what can we sum up about this year?
I designed a lot and then took a break from design to start a travelling foodie online magazine.
Because of this, Josh and I ate a lot of food and I make him wait to eat until I take loads of pictures.
We took a quick trip to SoCal where we took naps on the beach and kayaked.
We went to Detroit so Josh could intern with Ford Motor Co. We really really liked it there.
He did awesome with Ford. So much so they offered him a post-graduation job.
We spent a lot of time at the river, eating amazing food, and hanging with some great people.
We moved back to Utah and lived in the parents basement for a time. Thanks mama and papa Grow!
We went home to NorCal where we had an awesome food tour with the family and went to Lake Tahoe.
We moved into a tiny apartment in Sugarhouse. We love Sugarhouse. And hate the apartment. Oh well.
David, Andrea, and Wyatt moved out here to Utah so we get to hang out with them a lot!
Ford lost out because Josh got a MUCH better offer from Cummins out in Indiana! (see this post)
Josh accepted the offer. We'll be moving there next summer. And will be rollin' in the dough. What.
So there you go! The lazy person's Christmas card. This doesn't mean we love you any less. Merry Christmas my friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment