A Lovely Thanksgiving

Sunday, November 30, 2014



In case you were wondering, we had a marvelous Thanksgiving. My family was in town so I got to play with them all week. Then on Thanksgiving we had a delicious dinner with Josh's family where Jana made me a ham (since I don't like turkey) and we ate our weight in yams, rolls, and potatoes then managed to stuff in some pie while we hung out together.

We even managed to get in a bit of shopping that night where we found some great Christmas presents. I'm especially grateful that we've managed to scores lots of deals in the past few weeks so we've spent less than we intended and our Christmas shopping is almost done! What a weight lifted off our shoulders. As for other things we're grateful for...

  • Bethany is grateful for...
    My incredibly giving husband Josh
    That I get to work on The Collaboreat every day
    Modern technology that helps me with my job and life
    My family that came into town for Thanksgiving
    David, Andrea, and Wyatt living in Utah
    Our little apartment we call home
    An amazing family of in-laws
    Our cute little Bruce dog
    Really good food
  • Josh is grateful for...
    My sweet supporting wife Bethany
    Being nearly done with my bachelors degree
    Being an adult and having ice cream whenever I want
    Spending the holidays with our families
    Cool post-graduation opportunities
    Roadtrips and vacations
    Our supportive family
    Our little batdog
    Guns and cars

Happy [late] thanksgiving my friends! I hope it was as wonderful as ours and that you have much to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment