
This is the kind of ice cream parlor that a girl and a guy plan their whole first date around. And the kind of ice cream that a dad takes his entire family on a long drive to get to. And the kind of ice cream you'd drive 45 minutes to visit a half hour before it closes. It's just great.
My dad took me here for my first time when we were family reunioning nearby and it was awesome. Then when I moved out to Utah I went there every time I was in Ogden (which granted, wasn't too often). Then when Josh came home from his mission we had our first date here. And now we'll take any excuse to go back.
It's just one of those great nostalgic joints that happens to have tons of awesome flavors of ice cream that you can get piled high on a cone. My personal favorites are the Rocky Road, Cake Batter, and Raspberry Pecan. But let's not talk about why on earth people seem to love Black Licorice. Gross. It's worse than Josh's favorites- Firestick and Playdough. I ate playdough as a four year old and it wasn't great then. It's definitely not great now. But all the other flavors are good. And there's loads of them so I'm sure you'll be able to find something.
I probably should mention that everyone that works there seems to hate their life... Like seriously. I'm a little concerned for them. But anyways...


No comments:
Post a Comment