Oh hey y'all. We're starting a blog. And I know it's the thing to start a blog as soon as you get married but I was too busy blogging about other things and failed to properly record our marriage and oh so awesome life. Not in a scrapbook or on Facebook or in a cheap photo album. So here goes! We're finally getting around to doing this whole memory saving thing.
But what about the last two and half years, you say? We've missed such a huge part of your life and we need to get caught up, you say? Well we agree. So here's some of our favorite photos from the last few years. You're welcome.
It's so weird to see pictures of you with long hair! I loved it, of course, but you rock that short cut and it is so totally you! I'm so excited about this blog. Totally following of course!
Oh Amberly! I've been growing out my hair but when you say things like that I just want to chop it all off again! haha Thanks! I really have been contemplating cutting it all off again but I feel like I'll hate myself a few months later when I have to deal with the nasty mullet stage all over again... haha!
It's so weird to see pictures of you with long hair! I loved it, of course, but you rock that short cut and it is so totally you! I'm so excited about this blog. Totally following of course!
ReplyDeleteOh Amberly! I've been growing out my hair but when you say things like that I just want to chop it all off again! haha Thanks! I really have been contemplating cutting it all off again but I feel like I'll hate myself a few months later when I have to deal with the nasty mullet stage all over again... haha!
Delete